From our experience as a laboratory in the R&D department of the Sulzer Corporation, we know that the quality requirements of the industry are not only measured in terms of safety, but also in terms of economic efficiency.
In order to quickly and safely assess the chemical composition and behaviour of materials, process media and commercial products, researchers, engineers and accident experts need reliable data.
Quality managers need a quick and meaningful control in production.
Niutec supplies this data reliably and competently because we understand industry needs and can respond quickly and efficiently to any questions.
Wasser und Abwasser
Industry, trade and construction are subject to the Water Protection Act and have differentiated requirements for the water they use.
- Legal compliance
- Development, optimisation and monitoring of processes
- Behaviour under process conditions
- Clarification of damage claims
Material testing focuses on analysing the chemical composition of materials and the relationship to their properties.
- Development and optimisation of materials and applications
- Quality controls in production
- Environmental simulation during storage and use
- Clarification and prevention of damage claims
In the context of development and production, there is a need for testing, methodical support or information/training by external bodies
- Knowledge for new or further development of products and processes
- Providing and imparting knowledge on specialist topics
- Development of individual test processes and test methods
Water and Sewage
BEI THEMEN WIE:
- Quality monitoring of process baths in surface finishing
- Testing of mixing water regarding concrete aggressiveness
- periodic monitoring of process baths in metal finishing plants
- identification of residues and deposits during flue gas cleaning incidents
Whether metals or plastics, raw materials, semi-finished or finished products – our laboratory has mastered rapid routine analysis and works with you to solve the most complex Problems.
BEI THEMEN WIE:
- Quality monitoring of intermediate and end products
- Chemical material properties (composition, content and trace substances)
- Supplier approval and incoming inspection of semi-finished products and raw materials
- Production and chemical analysis of test solutions for filter retention tests
- Testing the cleanliness of components for use in space and nuclear technology
- Investigation of chemical changes and testing for residual solvents in degradable polymers
We offer you engineering services on topics like:
Our chemists are specialised in finding answers that create clarity and added value, together and at eye level with the customer.
We share our experience and chemical expertise with our customers at seminar events or individual training on site.
INGENIEUR – DIENSTLEISTUNGEN
BEI THEMEN WIE:
- Planning and implementing quality monitoring of products and processes
- Assessing material properties and material compatibility
- Development of customer-specific test processes and test methods
- Further training seminars on specialist topics